Six-Star Billiards·2020 Henan Province First Chinese Billiards Youth Grand Prix is about to kick off!
The 2020 Henan Province First Chinese Billiards Youth, co-sponsored by Zhengzhou Six-Star Billiards Club, Xinrui Billiards College Henan Branch and Beijing Xingpai Weiye Sporting Goods Co., Ltd., will be held on July 20-22. Welcome everyone to register! The following is the competition rules:
Six Star Billiards Club
Xinrui Billiards College Henan Branch
Beijing Xingpai Weiye Sporting Goods Co., Ltd.
2. Competition items
Chinese Billiards Junior Individual Competition
Chinese Billiards Youth Group Individual Competition
3. Competition venue
Six-starat the southwest corner of Jinsuo Road, Yingchun Street, High-tech Industrial Technology Development Zone, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province
4. Competition time
Five, designated equipment
Designated table: Xingpai Chinese pool table
Designated cloth: Shichuang 6811
Designated ball: Yalemei TV ball
Designated electronic scoring: Beijing Chuanghong Century Technology Co., Ltd.
6. Qualifications All participating athletes must meet the following conditions:
1. Participants in the junior group must be under 14 years old (including 14 years old).
2. The ID card age of the youth group participants must be under 18 years old (including 18 years old)
3. Minors must be accompanied by guardians to participate.
(1) Registration method:
1. WeChat registration
(1) Contact WeChat: 15762413994
(2) You should confirm whether you can participate before paying the entry fee. Once the entry fee is paid, it will not be refunded.
(3) After registration on WeChat, contestants must go to the competition site to confirm their identity information before the competition. If there is a person who does not match the age, the tournament committee reserves the right to disqualify the player from participating.
2. On-site registration
(1) Contact number: 0371-88915700 0371-88915900
(2) On-site registration requires on-site confirmation and payment of the registration fee.
(2) Deadline for registration: 2020.07.20
(3) Contact person for registration: Coach Liu
Contact: 15762413994 (same number on WeChat)
8. Entry fees
(1) Application fee:
1. The registration fee for the juvenile group/youth group is RMB 100 per person.
2. Participation fees are collected by the event organizer. For contact information, please see Article 7.
(2) Athletes shall pay for their own transportation, board and lodging expenses.
Agreement Hotel: Junhe Hotel
Address: Southwest corner of Jinsuo Road, Yingchun Street, High-tech Industrial Technology Development Zone, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province
Junhe Hotel Reservation Tel: 0371-56161999
Agreement price: 175/day for double bed room, 188/day for standard room. Contestants are requested to book a room at the front desk of the hotel with the registration voucher
(1) Director of the Arbitration Commission: Liu Gongyu
Committee Member: Gao Dewang Zheng Yawei
(2) Referee Gao Dewang, Shen Chuanqi, Zheng Yawei
10. Check in
All participating athletes must go to the six-star billiards at the southwest corner of Jinsuo Road, Yingchun Street, High-tech Industrial Technology Development Zone, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province to participate in the drawing ceremony.
Contact information for registration: 0371-88915700 0371-88915900
11. Competition method
(1) Competition rules
1. Implement the 2017 version of “Chinese Billiards Competition General Rules” of the China Billiards Association.
2. Use a triangle frame to swing the ball.
(2) Competition system description
Single defeat, take turns kick-off, 9 games and 5 wins. From the quarter-finals, a 7-win system of 13 games will be adopted. The final 17 rounds are 9 wins.
13. Entry requirements
(1) General principles: Obey the discipline of the competition and obey the arrangements of the competition.
(2) Inspection requirements
1. Participating athletes must check in at the designated place 15 minutes before each round of competition. 5 minutes before the start of the game, the referee will lead the game into the arena.
2. Those who do not participate in the inspection are not allowed to enter the arena, and those who do not appear after the chief referee announces the start of each round shall be deemed to have abstained.
(3) Rules in the competition
1. It is forbidden to smoke in the arena. Mobile phones must be turned off before being brought into the arena. Violators will be punished as violations of sports ethics.
2. It is strictly forbidden to abuse alcohol, drugs and participate in any form of gambling during the competition. Any behavior that violates laws and disciplines and ethics is strictly prohibited. Violators will be disqualified directly.
3. Any form of match-fixing, manipulating or manipulating the game in disguised form is strictly prohibited. Once determined, it will be dealt with severely in accordance with relevant regulations, and those that violate national laws and regulations will be transferred to relevant government departments for handling.
The interpretation of this regulation belongs to six-star billiards, and the unmentioned matters will be notified separately.
Six Star Billiards Club
July 2, 2020