2014 CBSA “Dachao Hot Spring” Cup Chinese Billiards China Classic Competition Rules
Small Ball Sports Management Center of the State Sports General Administration
China Billiards Association
Beijing Xingwei Sports Goods Co., Ltd.
Shanxi Dachao Hot Spring Resort Hotel
Ying County Billiards Association
4. Promotion and implementation unit:
Beijing Xingpai Weiye Sports Development Co., Ltd.
5. Supporting unit:
Tianjin Fulcrum Sporting Goods Company (Junyao Billiards Lighting)
Shichuang Unit 6811
Hebei Bazhou Geli Billiard Cue Factory
Beijing Rising Sun Blue Adam Sports Equipment Co., Ltd. (Musashi Club)
Beijing Chuanghong Century Technology Co., Ltd.
VI. Designated Supplier:
Designated table: Star pool table
Designated ball: Cyclops
Designated station: Shichuang station 6811
Designated cue: Goli wild leopard billiard cue
Designated skin: Bison (BISON)
Designated venue lighting: Junyao billiard lights
Specified video technical support: Beijing Chuanghong Century Technology Co., Ltd.
Designated Hotel: Shanxi Dachao Hot Spring Resort Hotel
Seven. Official website: Official website of China Billiards Association (www..org.cn)
8. Official WeChat public platform: Xingpaistar (xingpaistar)
Nine, video support: iQiyi
10. Media support:
Aiqiyi (www.aiqiyi.com), Sohu (www.sohu.com), Sina (www.sina.com), Yixin Interactive (www.top147.com), My Billiards Network (www.my147. com), Billiards Portal (www.916147.com), Xingpai Official Website (www.xingpaibilliard.com), Shaanxi Billiards Network, Volkswagen Network, Sports Network, China Youth Network, 21CN Sports;
11. Competition items:
Chinesemen’s and women’s individual match
12. Competition method:
(1) Competition rules: adopt the “Chinese Billiards” approved by the China Billiards Association
(2) Competition method:
1. Out-of-conference match:
A. There are only women’s teams for the out-of-conference competition. Open registration is used. The competition will last for two days. Each player can participate in two competitions. Every day, 8 (16 in total) are admitted to the main competition.
B. The game adopts single defeat and elimination, 13 innings and 7 wins. The winner kicks off. There is no rest time for each game. Both players have a 5-minute timeout. If the second timeout is requested in the same game, they will be in their own score. One round is subtracted; if there is a special need due to personal physical reasons, it must be explained to the tournament in advance.
C. Out-of-conference matches will be in the form of regional referees, and each match will not be timed. In case of delays, the match will use a single-match timing method as appropriate.
A, the main race has a total of 4 days. The game adopts a single elimination system and no seed players. Men: 1/8 match uses 21 rounds and 11 wins; 1/4 matches 25 rounds and 13 wins; semi-finals use 29 rounds and 15 wins. Championship and runner-up finals use 41 rounds and 21 wins. Women: 1/8 match uses 17 rounds and 9 wins system; 1/4 matches uses 21 rounds and 11 wins system; 25 rounds and 13 wins system for semi-finals, and the championship and runner-up finals use 37 rounds and 19 wins system;
B. Both players take turns to kick-off the ball in all matches of the main match; each player can apply for a timeout for 5 minutes in each match.
C. Time-limited methods are used for all races in the main race. Each contestant has a time limit of 45 seconds for each stroke, and the remaining 10 seconds begin to count down. Each player has the right to delay once in each round, and the time is 30 seconds; there is no time limit for the winning game. .
13. How to participate:
(1) Men’s competition:
The top 8 players at each station of the 2014 CBSA Chinese Billiards Qualification Tour, Jiangsu Yancheng Station and Hebei Yanjiao Station, will not accept temporary registration. The contestants are as follows:
Jilin Chu Bingjie, Tianjin Liu Yang, Jilin Zheng Yubo, Inner Mongolia Sun Luntao, Henan Zhang Guanghao, Liaoning Yang Fan, Inner Mongolia Li Tiegang, Liaoning Wu Hao, Liaoning Liu Yong, Liaoning Li Bo, Liaoning Chen Qiang, Tianjin Zhouquan, Liaoning Guo Hongbo, Liaoning Yang Xiaoming, Heilongjiang Zhang Kunpeng, Beijing Chai Yong
(2) Women’s competition:
All female Chinese billiard players can register, regardless of age or nationality. All players must log in to the official website of the China Taiwan Association (www.cbsa.org.cn) to register.
14. Competition registration, registration time and requirements:
(1) The deadline for male players to register is at 17:00 on December 16, 2014
(2) The deadline for women’s registration is at 17:00 on December 14, 2014
(3) The reporting time for referees ends at 16:00 on December 14, 2014
(4) How to register for female players:
1. The 200 yuan entry fee for the women’s side event will be paid to the organizer;
2. On-site registration: Women participating in the competition can directly register at the competition venue during the registration time.
3. Telephone registration: Female contestants participating in the competition can register with the competition organizing committee by telephone during the registration time: 13810070361, 13810825298, 13701217983
4. SMS registration: Female contestants participating in the competition can register with the competition organizing committee via SMS within the registration time.
Remarks: All contestants who have registered and paid the entry fee shall prevail. The on-site contestants can directly pay the contest fee to the competition venue; those who register by phone or SMS can remit the registration fee to the designated account of the event by bank transfer. When paying the registration fee, you must indicate the name of the contestant, contact phone number, ID number and hometown (for example: Zhang San, 13901234567, 110xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Beijing). If the registration information is not indicated, the registration is deemed invalid. Failure to pay the entry fee within the validity period of the entry will be deemed invalid.
Sign up for a designated bank account:
Account name: Pu Yuling
Account Bank: Business Department, Bank of China Beijing Daxing Sub-branch
Card number: 3233 6284 8779
(5) Registration and reporting requirements:
Please strictly follow the registration and reporting time requirements. Female players will no longer accept registration after the deadline for registration, and the competition will not accept secondary registration. Men’s players will no longer accept player reports after the deadline, and the game will be considered abstention.
(6) The entry fee for the Chineseof Chinese Billiards is 500 yuan/person to the organizer (not including the entry fee for qualifying and qualifying matches).
15: Arbitration and judgment
(1) Director of the Arbitration Committee: Wang Tao; Members: Liu Chunsheng, Wang Xinyue
(2) Chief Referee: Jiang Zhenyuan;
Referee: Selected by China Billiards Association
16. Competition, opening ceremony time and place
(1) Women’s side game
Competition time: December 15th and 16th, 2014
Drawing time: 20:00 on December 14, 2014
Drawing location: Shanxi Dachao Hot Spring Resort Hotel Conference Hall
Competition venue: Shanxi Dachao Hot Spring Resort Multi-function Hall
Contact: Wang Xiaolong
(2) Chinese Billiards China Classic Opening Ceremony
Opening ceremony time: 18:00 on December 17, 2014
Opening Ceremony Venue: Shanxi Dachao Hot Spring Resort Hotel
(3) Chinese Billiards China Classic (Main Match)
Competition time: December 18th-December 21st, 2014
Drawing time: 20:00 on December 17, 2014
Drawing location: Shanxi Dachao Hot Spring Resort Hotel Conference Hall
17. Competition rewards and points method:
(1) Competition reward
Remarks: The prizes of the competition are all pre-tax amounts, and all winners are required to pay 20% tax.
2. Men’s and women’s champions and runners-up players can also get trophies, and the top 4 players can get a certificate issued by the Chinese Billiards Association
(2) Points method
According to the “Chinese Billiards Association Chinese Billiards Player Points Ranking Method (Trial)”. CBSA Chinese billiard player points are the sum of the game points and the participating points.
A. Event points are the amount of event bonus/100×3.0
B. Participation points are the amount of participation fee/100
18. Entry requirements
(1) Obey the rules of the competition and obey the arrangements of the competition;
(2) Athletes need to arrive at the competition venue at the designated time of the competition for inspection and participate in the opening ceremony and drawing ceremony of the competition. Enter the arena through the player’s channel with their participation certificates. Players who are not present are deemed to have abstained. The lottery of the competition shall not be drawn on behalf of any kind. If there are special circumstances, the reasons shall be explained to the organizing committee in advance;
(Wednesday) 10 minutes before the start of each game, contestants need to check in at the check-in office. The chief referee announced that 5 minutes after the start of the game, the player who did not show up will be awarded a game, and if he fails to show up after 10 minutes, he will be deemed to have abstained;
(4) If you are dissatisfied with the judgment of the referee on duty, the appeal must be filed before the next blow by both players after the penalty, otherwise it will not be accepted;
(5) Smoking is prohibited in the competition venue, and contestants are prohibited from making and receiving calls during the competition;
Dress code for contestants: male contestants must wear formal attire, with long-sleeved shirts, waistcoats, bow ties, black or dark trousers, and formal shoes on the bottom; female contestants are elegant, solemn, and decent, with upper body Long-sleeved shirts with collars, jeans or shorts of any color are not allowed on the lower body, sandals or slippers are not allowed; the costumes do not meet the requirements, and contestants are prohibited from participating;
(6) During the competition, contestants are not allowed to participate in commercial competitions and publicity activities without the approval of the organizing committee;
During the tournament, alcohol and any form of gambling are strictly prohibited;
(7) Contestants are strictly prohibited from wearing accessories to participate in the competition. Wearing commercial logos must be declared in advance. One week before the competition, send a text message “trademark declaration + gender + name + ID number + trademark content” to 13810070361, which can only be worn after approval by the competition organizing committee Participate, otherwise it is not allowed to wear unofficially designated logo trademarks, and each contestant can declare 1 free trademark. Contestants need to wear the trademark of the player’s registered place (for example, if the XX player is registered as Beijing, they will wear the “Beijing” chest badge). If there is no registered player, they will wear the name of the province and city according to their native place. The remaining trademarks will be designated by the organizing committee to wear relevant logos to participate in the competition;
(8) The top 4 male and female contestants must attend the awards ceremony according to the time and requirements specified by the organizing committee. Those who do not show up will cancel their results;
(9) Any behavior that violates laws and disciplines and violates morals and ethics is strictly prohibited;
(十) Those who violate the above requirements will be disqualified from the competition.
19. The interpretation of this regulation belongs to the Chinese Billiards Association.
China Billiards Association
December 5, 2014
Signature: Star Billiards