2013 CBSA Haosen Billiards City Star Cup National Chinese Billiards Ranking Tournament Hebei Station Qualifying Competition Rules
1. Organizer: Chinese Billiards Association
2. Organizer: Beijing Xingwei Sporting Goods Co., Ltd.
3. Co-organizers: Handan Sports Federation, Hebei Billiards Association, Handan Haosen
4. Promotion unit: Beijing Jingbo Guangsheng International Culture Communication Co., Ltd.
5. Designated suppliers:
Designated table: Star pool table
Designated station: 6811 station
6. Official website: Official website of China Billiards Association (www..org.cn)
Sohu Sports (www.sohu.com)
Seven, media support:
Cooperative media: Sina (www.sina.com)
Yixin Interactive (www.top147.com)
Supporting units: CCTV-5, BTV-6, Five Star Sports, Zhejiang TV, Tianjin TV, Hebei TV, Shandong TV, Guangxi TV, Fujian TV, China National Radio, Changchun TV, Gansu TV, Shenyang TV, Liaoning TV, FM93 , Liaoning Radio and Television Station, Shenyang Radio and Television Station;
Xinhua News Agency, People’s Daily, Economic Daily, China News Service, China Sports Daily, China Business Times, China Business News, Beijing Youth Daily, Beijing Evening News, Dahe News, Qianjiang Evening News, Liaoshen Evening News, China Business Morning News, Xin’an Evening News, Anhui Commercial Daily, West China Metropolis Daily, Metropolis Express, Tangshan Evening News, Western Business Daily, Lanzhou Evening News, Lanzhou Times, Xin News, Lanzhou Morning News, Shenyang Evening News, Shenyang Daily, Times Commercial Daily, Metropolis Express, Sports News, Zhejiang Times, Hangzhou Daily , Lanzhou Daily;
Xinhuanet, People’s Daily Online, Sina.com, Tencent.com, Huaao Star, Tizong.com, Chinanews.com, Chinanet, China Economic Net, China Broadcasting Network, Forum on the 19th Floor, Southern Network, Qianlong Network, Northeast Network, Northern News Network , Guangzhou Windows, Dahe Net, Chongqing Hotline, Hunan News Net, Dazhong Net, Zhejiang Online;
8. Organizational structure
1. Event Organizing Committee
Honorary Director: Zhang Xiaoning, Director of the Small Ball Sports Management Center of the State Sports General Administration
Director: Wang Liwei, Deputy Director, Small Ball Sports Management Center, State Sports General Administration
Gan Liantong: Chairman of Beijing Xingwei Sporting Goods Co., Ltd.
Executive Director: Wang Tao Director of the Second Department of Small Ball Sports Management Center of the State Sports General Administration
Secretary Director: Jin Hongwen, Deputy Director of the Second Department of Small Ball Sports Management Center, State Sports General Administration
Deputy Secretary-General: Zhang Xiaodong Deputy Secretary-General of China Billiards Association
Li Zaiyan, Executive Deputy General Manager of Beijing Xingwei Sporting Goods Co., Ltd.
2. The chief referee and referees are selected by the Hebei Billiards Association.
Nine. Competition items
Chinese billiards men’s individual match
10. Competition time and place
Competition time: May 11, 2013-May 12
Host venue: Handan Haosen Billiards City
Location: First Floor, Red Star Macalline, Dongliu Street, Congtai Road, Congtai District, Handan City
Registration time: until 18:00, May 10, 2013
Draw time: May 10, 2013 20:00
Contact: Li Guohong
Tel: 15031030009 0310-5620147
(1) In good health, male players aged 10 to 70 can register for the competition;
12. Competition method:
(1) Game rules: The game adopts the “Chinese Billiards Rules” formulated by the China Billiards Association;
(2) Competition method:
1. All athletes need to participate in the qualifying rounds, no seeded players are reserved;
2. The competition is divided into two stages. The first stage is the top 32 finalists stage, and the second stage is the top 32 competition stage; the competition adopts a single elimination system; the top 32 qualifiers are selected, of which the top 6 players won Qualifying for the sub-station, the top 32 contestants can receive the qualification prize.
3. The first stage adopts 9 rounds with 5 wins, and the second stage adopts 13 rounds with 7 wins; all matches are played in turn by the players of both sides.
4. All competitions are time-limited. Each contestant has a time limit of 45 seconds for each stroke. Each player has the right to delay once in each round, and the delay is 30 seconds;
5. Registration for the Qualification Tournament must be registered strictly in accordance with the registration time requirements. Registration will not be accepted after the registration deadline and the start of the competition; the Qualification Tournament does not accept secondary registration.
(1) Bonus reward method:
1. Champion: 5000 yuan + certificate + trophy
2, runner-up: 2000 yuan + certificate
3, the third place: 1500 yuan + certificate
4, the palace army: 1,000 yuan
5, fifth place: 800 yuan
6, the sixth place: 600 yuan
7, seventh place: 500 yuan
8. Eighth place: 300 yuan
9, 9-16: 200 yuan
10, 17-32: 100 yuan
(2) Points reward method:
Points system: The points system of the National Chinese Billiardsconsists of two parts, the qualifying points and the points for the main match.
A) Basic points: All players who sign up for the competition will get basic points;
B) Competitive system points: The bonus amount (after tax) earned by contestants is converted into competition system points at a 1:1 ratio. If you get a prize of 100 yuan, you will get 100 points in the competition system;
1. Qualifying points: Qualifying points are composed of basic points and competition system points. The sum of the two points constitutes the points for completing the qualifying match;
2, point description
A) All players who sign up for the corresponding qualifying rounds of each sub-station can get 100 points of basic points;
B) Accumulate player’s basic points and competition system points. If you repeatedly participate in the same qualifying round, you will not get the basic points repeatedly, only the competition system points, and finally the points obtained before are added to form a complete qualification game points;
14. Participation funds
(1) Contestants need to pay 100 yuan to the organizing committee for the entry fee;
(2) During the competition, the athlete shall bear all expenses;
(3) The round-trip transportation, board and lodging, and labor expenses of staff and referees shall be borne by the competition.
15. Entry requirements
(1) Obey the rules of the competition and obey the arrangements of the competition;
(2) 10 minutes before the start of each game, contestants need to check in at the check-in office. The chief referee announced that 5 minutes after the start of the game, the player who did not show up will be awarded a game, and if he fails to show up after 10 minutes, he will be deemed to have abstained;
(3) Appeals for dissatisfaction with the judgment of the referee on duty must be filed before the next blow by both players after the penalty is awarded, otherwise it will not be accepted;
(4) Smoking is prohibited in the competition venue, and contestants are not allowed to bring mobile phones into the competition venue;
(5) Contestants participating in the competition must be appropriately and generously dressed to attend the opening ceremony of the competition. The clothing does not meet the requirements, and the organizing committee has the right to prohibit contestants from participating;
(6) The dress code of the contestants during the competition: the dress is elegant, solemn, and decent, with a shirt or T-shirt on the top; black or dark trousers and slacks on the bottom; jeans or shorts of any color are not allowed; shoes are Formal leather shoes or casual leather shoes, sandals or slippers are not allowed;
(7) Contestants shall not participate in commercial events and publicity activities without the approval of the organizing committee during the competition;
(8) Drinking and any form of gambling is strictly prohibited during the competition;
(9) Contestants are strictly prohibited from wearing accessories to participate in the competition. Wearing commercial logos must be declared in advance. One week before each qualifying competition, send a text message “trademark declaration + gender + name + ID number + trademark content” to 13810070361, approved by the competition organizing committee It can be worn only after the competition, otherwise it is not allowed to wear unofficially designated logo trademarks. Each contestant can declare 1 free trademark, and the other trademarks will be designated by the organizing committee to wear relevant logos for the competition;
(10) Any behavior that violates laws and disciplines and violates morals and ethics is strictly prohibited;
(11) Those who violate the above requirements will be disqualified from the competition.
16. The interpretation of this regulation belongs to the Chinese Billiards Association.
Signature: Star Billiards