Travel Guide Friends who come to Guiyang to participate in the event, a few things you need to pay attention to
There are still 2 days to go to China·Guizhou·2019 CBSA “Xingpai” Cup Chinese Billiards Chinese Grand Prix!
Whether you are an upcoming player or a fan who wants to come to watch the game, the following are the tips you need to receive before coming to Guiyang.
How to go
The venue of this competition is the Citizen Fitness Center of Guiyang City, Guizhou Province (Address: No. 104, Beijing Road, Yunyan District, Guiyang City, Guizhou Province). Player registration, out-of-conference and in-conference draw ceremonies were also held here. How did you get here?
1. Arrive at Guiyang Longdongbao International Airport by plane, 14 kilometers away from the stadium, about 28 minutes by car, and about 38 yuan by Didi Express.
2. Take the train to Guiyang North Railway Station, about 9 kilometers away from the stadium, about 15 minutes by car, and about 22 yuan for Didi Express.
3. Take the train to Guiyang Railway Station, about 6 kilometers away from the stadium, about 17 minutes by car, and about 17 yuan for Didi Express.
4. Take the train to Guiyang High-speed Railway East Station, about 13 kilometers away from the stadium, about 29 minutes by car, and about 35 yuan for Didi Express.
how to live
There are two hotels near the Guiyang Citizens Fitness Center. You can make reservations by mentioning the name of the event (Chinese Billiards Chinese Grand Prix).
1. Wenzhou Hotel, Guiyang, Address: No. 88, North Zhonghua Road, Yunyan District, Guiyang City, Guizhou Province, 925 meters walk from the stadium (Guiyang Citizens Fitness Center), negotiated price: 260 yuan (including breakfast). Contact Manager Yuan: 18096079823.
Hongsheng No. 1 Hotel, Address: 104 Beijing Road, Yunyan District, Guiyang City, Guizhou Province, 238 meters walk from the stadium (Guiyang Citizen Fitness Center), negotiated price: 228 yuan (excluding breakfast). Contact Manager Li: 15585129977.
how to wear
First, let’s take a look at the weather in Guiyang City on December 4-10.
In the early stage of the event, Guiyang was dominated by rain and the temperature was low. After that, the temperature gradually increased, but the temperature difference between day and night was more than 10 degrees.
Note: The weather forecast is unpredictable. When you come to Guiyang, in addition to preparing an umbrella at any time, remember to prepare a few thick clothes, especially before the morning game and after the evening game, to prevent colds.
how to eat
Guiyang has many special delicacies, such as fish in sour soup and potato cakes. However, the food in Guiyang is generally hot and sour, with a strong taste. If you are not used to eating chili or vinegar, it is best to tell the store in advance to avoid causing physical discomfort.
If you are a player, I wish you an outstanding performance in Guiyang!
If you want to come to the arena to see the players’ style, I wish you a pleasant experience in Guiyang!
Signature: Star Billiards